Outerspace

...



If man is dust

those who go through the plain

are men



- Apparition, Octavio Paz, trans. Eliot Weinberger



...

Thursday 9 December 2010

The Horses from Sayerianowe



















The Horses from Sayerianowe

Pine trees revolving
Like love songs,
Sunshine of your lips,
World speaking thru signs

Jade goddess,
I love your eager armpits,
You record the memories of a blue town,
They touch your sacred heart with light

Shiv waits beyond the blue curtain,
His face misty and his primal eyes
Holding a vision of the secret land,
Outside, a silent city smiles.

Star shine eyes,
Your skirt so inviting,
I could be in love,
Would you holiday with me, in beauty?

Write me a song,
Write me the rhythm of your adventures,
Of how you charmed the horses from Sayerianowe,
Write me a prayer from your days in the sky.

The return, the return,
To the other room of love,
Muhammad radiant in prayer and delight,
And angels in flight, singing a thread of storm .

I am stone, I am light
I am you,
I am the memory of eagles,
I am wild tonight, and you are by the lake.

Freedom freedom freedom
The horses from Sayerianowe are alive again,
Light fairy, hold my hand and lead,
I am happy in your touch.

Silver girl,
The roads coil before her,
She waits beneath a tree and calls for an angel,
The dance must herald future.

In rings we stand,
Soldiers of love, in our final city,
Singing your praise,
O infinite painter of the firmament.

Guardians of the deserts,
I hear your hypnotic wedding music,
I see the fireworks go wild in breeze
Send me a bird, I lost my way

Isai, nurse my wounds,
Hold me in your body
Give me the lions insane in love,
And swans who carve dreams, in beauty.

Trance now, big girl
Your smoke smoke smoke eyes,
Let me read to you this eve,
The lore of blue giraffes.

I have found you now, creator,
smiling visage in a blue and cotton sky,
Under our feet, beneath these forests,
The sounds of tomorrow move.

The compass points at your soul,
And a Zeiyne baby shines in the sky,
Coconut trees and a lazy moon
Get me high.

Beak of cotton, blue sunshine,
Palms of light and lilies
In her lotus garment, she summons the day
And whispers love and silence.

Girl, you sing the blues
On lonely rooftops; kind angel I disturb your hair
You are a name in the dusk,
And your fragrance moistens the forgotten room.

In Sayerianowe, the prophets fall in love,
The poets are birds in solar garments,
In a moment of love, she sees through time,
Discards her camouflage, remembers me.

Light walkers in the new alley,
Their hearts open at dawn,
The children of children glow in beauty
I find my way to the rose carnival.

In a turquoise land,
You dream in piano spirals;
There are lovers in the afternoon,
Nude among the roses, kissing.

Because I love you,
You come riding through the sands,
Because I love you,
You are born.

Slow walking in paradise,
Among mist and starshine,
Fish of many colours
Play in the lake; we know the road to light.

Night descends, salvation begins,
Inside my mind, you sketch directions.
Under the rainbow in Sayerianowe,
You became mine, heroine of the winds.

Magick cloaks to warm her skin,
Feathers to stroke her breasts;
In a backdrop of amaranth,
I am taken by her breath.

And once more angel, I must speak to you,
and forget you,
But I will remember always
The wet flame of your voice.

The tree of happiness
Is nourished by supergod,
The fruits are forever,
And our mouths full.

The power infinite, the sway in the sky,
The pigeons ecstatic,
The fable of love is moulded in your palms,
Sometimes, surrender is rebellion.

This darkness and the viola,
This need for your eyes
To love me; winter's electric architecture,
and the sepia of your lips.

Peace lives
in the lanes of Sayerianowe,
The clock is the friend of angels,
Clouds for you, love, and a tower too.

0 comments: