Outerspace

...



If man is dust

those who go through the plain

are men



- Apparition, Octavio Paz, trans. Eliot Weinberger



...

Saturday 30 January 2010

The Covers for my book

Hi everyone, I had a plan of publishing my first book within Rs. 30. Seem to have done that! Here are the covers. Of course, in print it looks a little different, more like college notes. The book is completely home-printed. It is my humble protest against the establishment.

Sold some copies at the Kolkata book fair last night. If you want to buy one, please write to me at mostpeculiarman@gmail.com or call me at +919831082194. Anyone willing to keep the book at shops can also write to me or call. The price, however, I do not intend to raise under any circumstances.

I will, of course, not remove any poems from the blog. After all, it's about reaching out.

Warmth,

Inam.





6 comments:

Anindya Sengupta said...

Congrats Inam! I would like to have one :)

Ananya said...

will have a signed copy when i ll meet the poet..

Deeptesh said...

Plz keep a copy for me....like I told u.And yes, I want ur autographer copy too!

Anonymous said...

I want one as well. Loverly!

Rahul Mehra said...

From printing for Intra-school poetry competition to publishing his own book - Inam continues..

One of the first admirers of your work wants to know from where he can purchase your book..

Rahul Mehra

sujaan said...

congrats inam! i would like a copy as well, but don't know when i would be in calcutta next...if possible keep one for me