Outerspace

...



If man is dust

those who go through the plain

are men



- Apparition, Octavio Paz, trans. Eliot Weinberger



...

Friday 5 March 2010

~ hyacinths and the science of protons ~




~ hyacinths and the science of protons ~


Earth's angels in love. Dancing. Landscapes melting. Raining. Flight of the queen. Protons inside my navel. A science of beauty.

Leap. Reveal. Kiss me deeper. Movement of the tongue. Life. Before. Afterwards. Stretch, stretch your arms. Action. Ghosts again. Lust and fish. Caught inside endless suns. Set free in magic and prayer. Trust jazz. Mountains around your soft skull. Caves of light. Hyacinths in her hair, now wet again. Inside a love taxi, in spring. Sleeping. Jokermen. Truths. Lens. Naked sex spirits. Light through distant trees. Stone dead night. Warm my eyes. Glittering vagina. Your skin becomes time. I learn to control space and spaces.

II

When she speaks, the voice falls in droplets from the fifth dimension, and it's angelic. Light and muscles. Jungles. Wet roses.

11 comments:

Deeptesh said...

Always luv thes coalescing of these collage of images that hangs in the mist.Fleeting and appearing again. deeply metaphysical!

Amrita said...

A very collage-ish effect. Distinct words forming a collage is great.. why don't you try the same with sentences? As in just like you words move effortlessly from one to another like a child playing with varied toys all at a time, why don't you try exploring different ideas in sentences instead of those words. get what I mean?

Inam said...

Hey thanks, Amrita :) Really like your idea. However, you might want to try out soe of my older prose poems, which are also on my blog, where I used many more sentences, longer ones especially. However, like Beckett, it seems I am moving more and more towards the staccato. Maybe I should eventually learn to speak only through silence.

Anoo. said...

This is a poem imaged in stark and beautiful blue, and it sits prettily inside my head. :)

Amrita said...

Ah, first Donne and then Beckett. Moving through genres and times. All the best with your efforts. I am sure you will make it big.:D

Inam said...

Thanks Amrita. Good wishes are hard to find but the most potent gifts ever.

Joychaser said...

i am ...speechless.

Inam said...

In your silence, music.

The Sunflower Collective said...

haha.and u cant stop singing ,even when u talk
can you?

Haven't met anyone with such spontaneity

.read hyacinths and the science of protons in 8th day way back when? 2 weeks?.:P

Inam said...

Yes, I think it's two weeks :) Heh. it's like a bird ain't it? Speech is song and song is speech.

Anonymous said...

Great writing! I want to see a follow up on this topic :D